View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2010, 04:50   #22
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Apprime & Imperia

Hold your horses there, let's get a few things straight.

I am in no way representing Imperia nor have I had any influence on the decisions they (the HC) have made, other than voicing my opinion to Buddah (and I actually was against dropping the NAP, so that doesn't hold much value!). I've actually been really passively playing PA compared to my usual rounds.

Secondly, I was 'disgusted' just as much as Ascendancy was by the mail "we" sent you. I'd have been much more content with the decision, even if I disagreed with it, if we'd have done it personally via IRC and at least talking about it, rather than "breaking up through email".

As for the "pretty much no reason" part, the way we saw it, was that after we would have managed to beat Apprime, you would be friendly to Newdawn, and we would be hostile towards Conspiracy, leaving us with no friends, and you with two (as Newdawn and CT were allied at the time as well). If we'd have gotten either of those two to back off, or at least show some sign of neutrality (especially from CT's side) things would have been way different.

But they didn't. So here we are.

Yes, we backed out too soon out of our agreement. No, this did not mean the end of the round. Ascendancy then attacking us did. Neither of us is innocent.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote