Thread: The Spectator
View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2008, 13:43   #36
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Spectator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Parents should be permitted to want the best for their children. But wrapping them tightly in bubble-wrap only results in their precious child asphyxiating. This should be made explicit to the parents involved.
Wait a second here:

Why should another parent have an influence on how my kid would be educated and likewise, why should I have influence on how someone else's is? And why should any of us tolerate any kind of filthy compromise that is reached?

Give them the widest possible curriculum and let the kids decide/ think (yes, think!) for themselves I say.