Thread: The Spectator
View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2008, 13:40   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Spectator

I can't find a single news source that will tell me the news without me having to decipher it to guess what the truth probably is.

The amount of articles based on misquoted/twisted evidence is pretty pathetic, all for the case of making news of where there is either none or because it doesn't suit the paper's agenda. I don't think you can blame the journalists for it as they need to serve up stuff I want to read and ultimately, they need to justify their position as journalists.

It's no use for me to get the facts about anything, but a paper that deals with blunt presentation of the news probably wouldn't sell many copies.