View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 15:42   #41
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: TGNBV (The Galatic Nap and Bash Vikings) ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Utter rubbish, I speak to my people, and I found out what I needed to know from him, and the fact that you are throwing your former comerade in arms under the bus like this only again speaks to your own egotistical need to put yourself in a better light. And again, he only used it, because it was put there by you, so please Kai, you have no integrety whatsoever on this matter.

With ToF crashing 1,2mill value on us today, I am too looking forward to seeing them take us apart.
I dont see how im 'throwing him under the bus' i am just stating the fact he was as much to blame as myself yet i am taking all the shit whilst he sits in your alliane and scans for you without any comeback on the matter. For the record he asked for teh scan account and it was made my our techie at the time. I had no say in it creation it was simply a tool to help him dc at primetime. Get your facts straiught next time yeah? Seems you have a lot of things twisted up in your head. Is it really safe for you to running an alliance??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote