View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 22:46   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: TGNBV (The Galatic Nap and Bash Vikings) ???

so basically your removing CT's flak alliance before your nap with them ends on sunday? cos the mighty TGV cant handle 2nd place and the 10th placed allaince?? but were happy to join up with CT and ND to smash Apprime for 2 odd weeks??

Basically that just boils down to - you cant take your own medicine....

Also you have napped half the universe which has severly decreased your incommings and allowed to be more attacking based as an alliance. When your members can 2 fleet every night and you decide you have to hit smaller and less organised and active allainces then ofc yoru gonna get more roids but then you become fat... and then the vultures circle...

My only main point i was trying to make Nitz in my original post was that Kargool the TGV daddy has always said a lot about how his alliance is honourably and has rules andintegrity from the moment you came back and i just dont see how this is an honourable move
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote