View Single Post
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 20:21   #50
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: MacIntyres Toughest Towns

It's an odd thing when the capital city of your country is in no way the most violent place in your country.
Having spent a lot of time in Dublin, I'd say it's not a bad place overall.

Here, well Limerick has a reputation, always has done. A good deal is justified in my opinon.
Personally I've been mugged once and jumped once, both occasions by a gang of more than 6 scumbags. Been beaten severly on both occasions, lost four teeth on one, for no other reason than I was walking past them on the other side of the road.
My friend who was with me at the time was stabbed with a screwdriver and had his head split open.
Everyone I know has been punched, jumped or mugged at random at some stage.

There were 8 gangland murders in the space of 3 months here recently. Over the past few years the body count in that particular fued runs to nearly 30+.
Constant petrol bombings of houses related to each faction occurs most weekends.

There are constant stabbings around here. Last night as I walked through town I stepped into a massive pool of blood. The police were just coming to the scene where some guy had been stabbed in the middle of the main street, infront of crowds of people waiting for a taxi.

To be honest though, I think this is generally normal enough for any major city these days. Cities with chavs,scum,neds etc.

Though nothing will ever match Glasgow.
Ever.

Only possibly the americans, but thats usually shootings. As opposed to open warfare with various pieces of cutlery.