View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:36   #43
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: MacIntyres Toughest Towns

I have decided to relay two experiences.

A few years ago I was an ear-witness to a homicide. I was sitting in my chair watching television and talking with my wife and her brother when I heard a gunshot followed closely by six more gunshots from a different sounding gun.

The next day I contacted a detective from the police department and found that there had been a shooting the night before and that the person arrested was claiming to have only returned fire after being fired upon. I related what I had heard and that information was instrumental in the release of the person claiming self-defense.

The second, and most vivid experience of my career, was being called to come to a crime scene to advise the police on a quadruple homicide. A man had gotten angry at his ex-girlfriend for dumping him and went to her mother's house intending to way lay the ex and kill her. However, she was running late so he went into her mother's house. Mom was doing day care for ex and another daughter. There were four children present. Three children and mom were found dead with gunshot wounds and with their throats slit from ear to ear.

The children had tried to flee in the back yard and had been shot and then sliced. Two of the children, aged 5 and 7 as I remember were in a corner of the yard where they had been trapped and killed. I can still remember their little faces and the gash to their throat. It was warm weather and the flies were already starting to swarm.

The murderer eluded the police for about a week and then committed suicide on his dead wifes grave. I viewed that as well but with much less disapproval.

During my life, I have known or talked to at least seven people, that I can remember off hand, who were later the victims of a homicide.

Last edited by dda; 4 Nov 2005 at 20:37. Reason: clarification
dda is offline   Reply With Quote