View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 17:57   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: MacIntyres Toughest Towns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
You can get your face beaten in everywhere. You can get killed in Oslo, glassed, bottled, knifed, shot, beaten, mugged and so on. I know, I've been the victim of many of these things (I've never been killed and nobody has sucsessfully mugged me, but I've experienced and/or seen the rest) But there has to be a little motive, or in 99% of the cases there have to be.
You underestimate the level of exageration actually occurring in this thread.