View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 17:14   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: MacIntyres Toughest Towns

Your problem is not that the towns are too "tough" or that there are too many hardasses. Hardasses dont report crime, so for example bikers vs casuals wont get reported if they dont get nicked. And most hardasses, at least the ones I know, dont beat up random people.

Your problem (The uk, that is) is the neds/chavs/whatever. They beat up "normal" people, or people who arent used to walking funny or loosing a few teeth here and there, and have no trouble in smashing in a few faces, even at difficult odds. Your problem is, put simple, cowardice of the "thugs".

You can get your face beaten in everywhere. You can get killed in Oslo, glassed, bottled, knifed, shot, beaten, mugged and so on. I know, I've been the victim of many of these things (I've never been killed and nobody has sucsessfully mugged me, but I've experienced and/or seen the rest) But there has to be a little motive, or in 99% of the cases there have to be. (Maybe not mugging, but the rest) The times I've been beaten up, I've in one way or antoher laid it up myself (Ie a pint or two of vodka and a gang of racists when youre alone = not a good idea). Not just "hey chaps, im bored, lets smash some faces"

I dont know why, if its true or what can be done about it. Its just quite "interesting", in a sad way.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote