View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 09:52   #22
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: MacIntyres Toughest Towns

Carlisle has the traditional 'Black Eye Friday' which is the last pay day before christmas.

If you are ''Hard as nails', mentally deranged, really want a damn good kicking from someone then its the perfect evening.

I have only ventured out once that night and remember some girl being punched out by her boyfriend then said boyfriend had the crap beat out of him by a group of passersby (chivalry isn't dead !).

Later that evening a group of young gentlemen from the local football thug crew appeared in the pub I was relaxing in and attacked everyone in there. I ended up being thrown in the back of a policevan for remonstrating with the police when they did nothing to the people that started it. I was a little concussed after being hit over the head with a table. As I don't have a local accent the police decided I was a tourist and let me go after an hour or so.

My brother was in the same pub the evening the football crew decided to have a glass fight and also he was lucky enough to be in a different pub the evening the local biker gang beat the living shit out of the football crew.

After that they started behaving themselves.

In recent times there have been quite a few drunken assaults. One last Wednesday night has resulted in some 20 year old in Newcastle hospital with serious injuries.

I can't help but think that with longer drinking hours, these events will be a lot more frequent.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote