View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 17:14   #34
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Answer a quick questionnaire for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
how many times does he have to say he isn't a vegetarian and doesn't give a shit about eating meat?
That's hardly relevant in context to the survey.

I never said I thought he was a vegetarian. It is impossible to dismiss the fact that the survey is heavily weighted towards a pro-vegetarian viewpoint.

So my point still stands that the survey is biased, as such any resulting data collected from the survey will also be biased.

This effectly renders the survey unfit for its intended purpose. Since it cannot function as a well balanced collection of scientific and statistical data from a sample population, I see no other suitable purpose for its design other than as a pro-vegetarian propaganda piece whether that was the authors original intent or not.

Good day sir!