View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 00:24   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What (Or who) is god???

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick
so if you can't make something from nothing,
Corn dollies. You can make corn dollies for practically nothing. They look lovely, too. You can even sell them at your local church fayre if you want. I've often done this. It's an excellent way to make some small money to tide you over, not to mention an exciting oppoortunity to make new friends. Plus you can get some fresh air if the weather is fine. There's usually some nice stalls as well, with lovely things like homemade jam, (I love a bit of homemade jam, it's far better to jam that's been bought.), and some plants, and the like. And the best thing is, you know that you're helping a good cause. I'm all for that sort of thing. Provided the money is put to good use. There was a problem in my last parish with that kind of thing. It was very hush-hush, really. You can't trust anyone nowadays. Anyroad.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote