View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 14:22   #46
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

Could you kindly define 'us' for the rest of us?
Fury.

The day I'm asked to send any Fury fleets to defend a NoS member or on joint attacks with NoS members is the day I resign. It's quite interesting that Elysium have been included in your list if anything I was under the impression they retrenched to their old Anti Fury ethos. Then again I’m quite interested that anyone would take the “alleged” word of a Fury member as God’s honest truth.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote