View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 09:36   #527
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Because if it, every time, takes 10 posts to get a reasonable argument over shit like "I am not Zidane" or "Zidane is not posting on this thread" (which you can probably agree with me are complete garbage carrying little if any weight except for ridiculing their writer and have little to do with the "actual" logic behind your thoughts you just wrote down), it's just very tedious.
Lol, so now you assume we can both agree that my reasoning is garbage? What I wrote down is the actual logic behing my thoughts. If you disagree with it, no problem.

If that's not what you meant (mind you my English is not my mother tongue and I sometimes fail to see the subtle meaning) then ignore this.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote