View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2010, 02:37   #128
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Fine, lets just both agree on that you dont want to teach Apprime how to play. We feel cheated, but since we are gentlemen, we shake your hand and hopefully we see you on the battlefield another day. Any particular reason why we cant meet on a battlefield with our fleets this round though?
Erm, what do you want me to answer? The comedic answer you are looking for? I crashed my fleet, sorry, can't help you much.

Or mayhaps the more honest answer? I went into the round not caring much, at around pt 400 bothered to sort out a teamup and by pt600 stopped caring about that as well.

Uni takes up most of my time now, which is also the reason I haven't played the previous 5 rounds. I highly doubt I'll bother playing with serious effort any time soon, but this has changed in the past and may change again, so don't hold me to my word on this.