Thread: Your Worries
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 14:13   #44
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: Your Worries

Well it's just easier with two to buy food and other consumer goods, I meant that kind of pressure from society. I've considered moving in with friends but we were afraid it might ruin the good relationships we have going so far. I've heard alot of people moving in together, seeing eachother too much, concentrating on the little things that annoy you and never talking again.
Well financially living alone is very comfortable, but I'm starting to be more and more independant and being asked with who and where I was every night starts bugging the crap out of me. Not to mention the fact that I can't bring every girl home or she gets the third degree or I get the third degree the next day.

I realise I still have alot of time but it's just a worry that keeps coming closer and closer to reality.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote