Thread: Your Worries
View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2008, 11:26   #30
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Your Worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Most parts of my life seem to go pretty smoothly. My biggest worries seem to be more or less age related.

I feel like i'm getting old so I quickly need a decent girlfriend to settle with, but all the decent girls seem to be taken. I wouldn't mind spending some time and shagging with the ones that are left, but they are unfit to be introduced to my friends and family.

Also, I quickly need a job that I can put on my CV, before any more time is wasted, but I seem to have problems making time for it. The days on which i'm available seem to be pretty random, and some weeks I don't have any time at all.

How old are you?
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote