View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 17:40   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm thinking about joining the Communist Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
depends if you take the view that all of our decisions are dictated by genetics and/or previous experience and are therefore predictable given enough information - but that's rather an asside.
If we are not the summation of our genes and our experiences I don't know what we are.

Quote:
i'm not quite sure what bearing your point has on my assertion that there's a difference between feeling you have to do something and wanting to do it? i could have wanted to get up because i look forward to getting to work (yeah, right! )
You only feel you have to do something because you want to do something else. Say that I want a chocolate bar but I don't want to reach out and get it from the table four feet away from me. One of those desires is going to override the other one and I'm either not going to get it or I'm going to get it. The fact that sometimes our desires clash is really irrelevant. We do things because "in totality" we wanted to do them.