View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 17:09   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm thinking about joining the Communist Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
i disagree. can't think of a good direct example, but an abstract one would be that i got out of bed this morning to come to work because it was the right thing to do, not becuase i wanted to do it.
Nah dude. You have to think it's the right thing to do. If you think it's the right thing to do you that's because you have a moral system that indicates that it's the right thing to do. It's enlightened self interest as opposed to unenlightened self interest. We do things we don't enjoy all the time because we believe that the consequences will be positive overall.