View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 14:40   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm thinking about joining the Communist Party

I don't think I've read any Marx beyond some social theory stuff, the only explicit economics I read have been browsing through 'The Wealth of Nations' which is probably a few centuries out of date..I don't need a formal education in economics to see a disparity in the lives of people. I think that disparity is a more than just a lapse of judgement. I also believe that it is avoidable.

Beyond voting and writing a few letters to politicans every now and then I'm not very politically active, I'm not looking to participate in activism, but I'm willing to at least support a cause that does more than just acknowledge the extent of inequity. I think support can go along way...