View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2006, 18:43   #38
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: World of Warcraft Southpark episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Has anyone here who hasn't played WoW and knows relatively little about it watched the cartoon?

Everyone I've spoken to who's seen it has played WoW at some point. I'm just interested to see what people think of it who haven't experienced the game at all. (someone like yahwe, perhaps)
I've never played WoW and I liked it (I rarely watch South Park either). I'm sure you could do the more-or-less same story about a lot of online games (like PA for example).
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote