View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2006, 00:53   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft Southpark episode

I don't actively dislike South Park now; I'll be one of the last to complain if an episode gets put on and I'd have to watch it, because it's still rather amusing.

The last season I watched, and which contained several really good episodes was in fact Season 8; I watched the first few episodes of Season 9, but then couldn't be bothered to keep watching as it didn't really seem that great anymore. I'm not sure why, it just seemed to turn into a "been there, done that" deal, as had several S8 episodes already been.