View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2006, 00:02   #23
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft Southpark episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I don't know, South Park has gone downhill over the past few seasons. Whereas the first few seasons were really fresh at the time and rather hilarious, the past few have been a little 'meh' and I stopped watching at some point.

The WoW episode was alright, but nowhere near as good as some of the stuff from the first few seasons; I wouldn't say that Season 10 is suddenly the best season ever based on a single episode, especially when it was reasonably average.
the first few seasons were shit. It didn't get good until about season 5. It was only when South Park gained a social conscience that it became something other than a crap show which got it audience from being offensive.

Since it gained a social conscience (and a purpose) it has become a great show. I am not attacking its beginnings because without it it would have been an irrelevance.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote