View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2006, 21:59   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft Southpark episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
this is by far the best series of south park, or perhaps any cartoon of its sort. Just a shame i can't get a hold of the "propper" uncensored second half of cartoon wars.
I don't know, South Park has gone downhill over the past few seasons. Whereas the first few seasons were really fresh at the time and rather hilarious, the past few have been a little 'meh' and I stopped watching at some point.

The WoW episode was alright, but nowhere near as good as some of the stuff from the first few seasons; I wouldn't say that Season 10 is suddenly the best season ever based on a single episode, especially when it was reasonably average.