View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2007, 20:41   #1
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold
Some things never change

I joined the command team of LOST at the begining of the round hoping to bring my years of experience with top tier alliances to the small guys and help them improve. To some extent that did happen, but recent events have forced me to realise some things just dont change. The rest of the LOST command team without my consent decided to align themselves with Wolfpack and take target assignments from them. This is strongly against what I believe in as Ive been on the other side of the fence and know how this turns out. The small alliance is overwhelmed that a big alliance wants to be their "friend" and thinks that by helping them they will somehow ascend to this top tier but in reality they are merely flaking targets and soaking up defense for the big alliance so they can hit their targets with a higher accuracy and go for the win. Theres absolutely no benefit for the small alliance at all in this arrangement. So its with a heavy heart I was forced to resign from LOST and merely watch as history repeats itself round after round.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote