View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 07:58   #34
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: Premiership Predictions 2007/2008

I'm bad when it comes to predicting the table, I have got it wrong for 2 years now and that was just general who will finish top 5 and bottom 5 with friends heh. Bets I lost :/

I'm mainly interested in Arsenal. I saw Arsenal against Ajax match. I rememeber saying a long time ago on here that Van Persie is going to be awesome. Another star in the making was Justin Hoyte so I'll be interested to see how he performs.

Btw why is it that (in general) Arsenal's defence is coloured (exceptions: senderos) and midfield with upfront consisting of non-coloured? It's not meant to be offensive but Gallas, Toure, Diaby, Eboue, Traore, Sagna & Senderos as defenders. Not a single english man either.

I didn't even know about the Quaresma rumour. Been looking at quite extensively. The top three rumours according to Sky Sports are: [SOURCE]

Quote:
Ricardo Quaresma has said that he would relish the chance to join arsenal. So Arsene Wenger will place a bid to lure the wing wizard to the emirates to slove hes wing problems
Azar Hussain - Birmingham

Arsenal assistant physio Colin Lewin (brother of Gary) lives just round the corner from me and has advised me that arsenal are on the brink of signing Ricardo Quaresma of FC Porto for a fee of around 12 million with Matthieu Flamini going the opposite direction.
Jack Newins - Essex

Ricardo Quaresma of Porto will join Arsenal for £15m over the weekend and become Arsene Wenger's major signing of summer 2007
david malandain - worthing, west sussex
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote