View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 14:03   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yes, I have read Tietäjä posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I was watching Shrek 2 last night and there's that scene where Shrek and Fiona get out of the carriage to fanfares (the starting post) and then it all goes silent (the rest of GD) and all you can hear in the background is the sound of a solitary crying child. Yeah, that's what we've got going on in the hiz-ouse.
I was thinking tumbleweed but the crying child is much more apt....

the internet is serious business guys