Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2014, 01:24   #148
Dav

Dav will become famous soon enoughDav will become famous soon enough
Re: Galaxy Exiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
The whining is about Shazs gal. Not any other gal, just that one. As mxy says these alliance FORTS are not an issue, it's the super FENCES that are.

Your changes to exiling has basically stagnated movement in the universe for everyone else and still Shazs gal exsists, yet now no one else is experirnced enough to get around the shackled mechanics and make an opposing gal.

The way it was is better than it is now.

Hurry up and introduce private gals. Capping them at -2 of 'random' gals and scrap latestarting, 90% of issue solved and if Shazs gal exsists the good priv gals will give her a run for her money

If not just set up a direct debit of credits to her account and scrap top gal from eorc
Cry me a river....

Shazs gal this.... Shazs gal that....

The gal plays by the same rules as everyone else and the same sucky exile system applies to the "super gals" also.
If some people want to spend time exiling to play with the people they have known for years and played together with for rounds upon rounds, why is this a problem?

There is nothing stopping other people from trying to do the same?

Yes, this round the exile system has made the rest of the gals suffer with inactives not being able to be shifted.... But wasn't this a move that most of the PA community wanted initially?

I'm not being funny, but charging people to play in private gals isn't going to make things any better. You will just end up with 5-10 priv gals and the rest will be scattered around and be a sorry state as per 70 of the gals are this round.

You talk about the "super fence".... Sorry, but that's ridiculous and I'm certain that the end of round incs stats will confirm that. Shazs gal have had incs all round... Difference is they are very good at co ordinating and defending. You also forget, that the majority of the people in Shazs gal also work very hard for their alliance and covering other peoples incs...
Not just their own... So I'm pretty sure most people have no issues in returning the favour and defending people in Shazs gal when the time comes.

That aside... Clouds got FC'ed woohoo \o/

Good Night <3
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote