Thread: Student Loans
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 16:47   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Student Loans

This post is more or less bereft of content. It's merely here so I can place a little note in history. Then in a couple of years, maxiumum, I can refer back to it and say "I knew." ... Guys, I think we're going to get f-cked pretty hard sooner or later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://politics.guardian.co.uk/gordonbrown/story/0,,2123917,00.html
Sale of student loans bill
Will offload the running of student loans schemes from the government to the private sector, as laid out in this year's budget. The sale is expected to raise around £6bn by the end of 2010/11.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote