View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 12:33   #46
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Wolfpack - The end of an era

It's allways sad to see a legend die.

Wolfpack was a legend. Love it or hate it, but they will be remembered for lots of things. Maybe infamous for their fencesitting, but I dont think the people that got to know Wolfpack good will belive that. Others who complain about their fencesitting should just make their complains in silence.

I will always remember my round 13 galaxy with Apophis, Vargon and Highlander. We started off like enemies, but found friendship and fellowship. Other WP'ers I will remember is Rabbagast, Catwoman, Deadman (get back in the saddle mate) and Premier98.

I was never a member of Wolfpack, got the offer twice but stayed loyal. Whatever everyone may think of Wolfpack I will allways remember them as die hard recruiters and a good bunch.

And who knows.. A wolf may be beaten, but it almost always recover..

I wouldnt be suprised to see Wolfpack up on their feet again one day.

Anyways, good luck to all the players of Wolfpack, and lets continue the game shall we.
There are roids to be lost and roids to be gained. Sadly, Wolfpack wont steal anymore.

Kargool

*Lets out a little puppy cry in memory of distant shadows fading into the past.*