View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 02:25   #39
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Why I hate F-Crew.

I fail to see the "usage" of F-Crew to be honest, because which alliance doesnt train a new member if he joins their alliance? I would say everyone does. Maybe less players that havent played before will be able to join exilition or any of the big allies, but there is always the second tier alliances that offer good homes for players, and come on now, be honest, playing for a second tier alliance with atleast a remote possibility of winning is more fun than playing for an alliance that instantly admits that they will lose, and has no chances whatsoever to win the game.

Maybe someone from F-Crew could clarify one thing to me, how many of their players return the following round?

Let me use my own alliance as an example, true, we haven't been able to win a round yet, but we've at least tried. the satisfaction of actually trying to win made great fun for the people playing within the ally, and they had fun. Each round we have returning players who likes to play for the ally, Im sure F-Crew has that too, what I fail to see is, what makes F-Crew different from any other alliance trying to get new players to play for them.

Everyone is doing the same job as you are, and some of them are even making better players, and give their new recruit a taste of winning/victory or being a part of the struggle for victory.

So to be honest, F-Crew isn't really that different from any other alliance.

And please, do not use the argument, I've never been in F-Crew so I couldnt possible know how it is to be in F-Crew. I am pretty sure everyone knows a little about other alliances, either they want to or not.