View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 17:59   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yo, Communists (part one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Pardon me, but despite all this theorising I still cannot understand how intelligent people believe all this can happen and be sustained.
To be fair, it is in response to someone asking a question. Whether a maximal position (i.e. the full extent of what I've described) is possible is certainly debatable. However, there are literally billions of steps in that direction. Are we saying that none of them are possible? That we can't ease any of the suffering or injustice or whatever that exists in the world?

(Obviously that's a rhetorical question, of course we can ease these things and indeed that is what we should do collectively speaking.)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote