View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 20:28   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Are people in need of help or a smack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
not heard of it ..

my point was that they have systems in place to encourage people back to work.. which have a HUGE gap in them.
which was WHY i referenced the speenhamland system.

(P.S. I know that you happen to not be very well educated. However the thing to do id to do something about it - there is no shortage of resources. Then you'd be able to stop pointing out that you aren't very well educated.)