View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 18:25   #8
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Are people in need of help or a smack?

Whats the legal age to leave a child home alone in the UK ?

sure they are at school most of the year but school holidays will impact on this, are the government going to create subsidised school holiday clubs for the kids of single parents or wil they have to take at least 10 weeks a year off their poorly paid jobs because that job doesnt pay enough for that many weeks of holiday club, personally i cant see any employer all being happy about that, especially in the retail sector and one of those school holidays being at christmas.
or do the government want 12 year olds sat home or walking the streets with no supervision ? I'm sure every peodo in the UK is looking forward to this new idea.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote