View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 22:23   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Obama Nation

It has taken me a few weeks but I have decided not to commit suicide.

I think it may be amusing to watch what happens and the rationalizations which will be used to justify measures which will be aimed at ending the two-party system in the United States.

I know that, by-and-large, the world and certainly the overwhelming majority of GDer's are happy with the results of the American elections. I don't think that this is irrefutable proof that the decision was wrong, however, it is a strong argument. The fact that some 95$ of print journalists voted Democratic does not bode well for objective reporting or for any form of external restraint on Democratic aspirations.

However, I thought Bush was going to be conservative and was wildly disappointed. Perhaps, Obama supporters will find that they were as wrong as I was. If that is the case there is still hope.

Then again, maybe MM will meet a nice girl, settle down and raise a family, but I wouldn't want to bet the farm on it.