View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 19:36   #93
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worst ever political PA decisions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
the rankings at the end of the round are the only thing which matters in current pa setup.

Alliances are hardcoded into the game.
#1 tag wins.

Your post would have made sense like 5 years ago.
I think the alliance rankings are completely ****ing meaningless when they're that/this close. We could have added up total score back in r6 if we wanted to but it would have proven dick nothing.

I actually wrote a few posts on this ages ago regarding how I think picking a best alliance out of a round where final alliance scores are retardedly close is a fairly futile exercise.