View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2009, 16:57   #69
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Worst ever political PA decisions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Well, when JBG plays hardcore, he dedicates his life to planetarion completely. Having a dc on every night, all night (except maybe saturdays) - and one that is competent - is better than any other system. For example, after a while JBG effectively memorises what everyone in the alliance typically has available for defence.
People don't seem to get it. It was never just JBG. Sure, he did a lot of DCing and was great at it, but in the first part of the round I'm sure Stoom did just as much (no, I'm not joking, Stoom was actually helpful), Golan also did loads, and even Cardinal DCed for others when his gal didn't have incs and many others stepped up to do random calls when there was nobody more confident/competent around. Yes, JBG did more than anyone else but he was far from the one man alliance everyone seems to make him out to be.