View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2009, 01:12   #53
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst ever political PA decisions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
Your so right Munkee, Asc setup is awful, so awful they have won 3 rounds in a row, and in this round when things are clearly **** they are #2 and at least close to xVx.

Ascendancy at its best is when the odds are down, thats the real difference between Ascendancy and any other alliance, they are like family, they might beat each other up some but when the chips are down they come together and rally.
This is from a completly outside view, as i dont really know whats going on inside Asc but...

Ive always thought the Asc setup is that everyone is equal up until that system fails (i.e. noone steps up to DC, or too many people step up and its a spam fest) then you have a reliable core to do the work when necessary.. like JBG (i.e. revert back to the old system, where you have a dedicated DC).

As we've saw this round, if you take out that 'backup' and play with just the Asc system.. then it fails as when sh*t hits the fan, you've got no-one there to sort it out.

In Asc, its clearly not the case that everyone is equal and everyone shares the workload. As the best ever DC system in any alliance, is one where there's one dedicated DC who's online 24/7, not 20 different DC's all the time (and thats what made Asc so strong, was that you had JBG).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote