View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 07:37   #136
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
I believe those are from a public channel, so not that horrible... And no, I still don't support pasting logs from PMs.

It was rather amusing tho. Throwing threats to a tag much smaller and with a lot less caring.
Some were from a personal chat in whatsapp.
Some were from a personal pm.
NONE were from any kind of public or personal channel.

To put in context, I wasn't talking about any kind of alliance, I made it clear I was talking on a personal level at the backstabbing by a certain individual. You will see.

Maybe I should make public some of that chat. Make public where he calls ND idiots. Where he says 'why should I help these noobs (ND). Where he insults the ability and political tact of BF. Where he talks of leaving ND and joining CT next round (lol) as it would actually be fun.
There is plenty I could leak, but heh, Souls knows what he has done and he has to live with the consequences.

You expect it off of trolls like clouds and maniac, I didn't expect it off of a so-called friend.

Thats all I have to say on the matter.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote