View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 09:19   #22
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Post-Shuffle Ruler and Planet Names

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
Going off topic slightly, if you're referring to drink I know why you've got a headache hangover. I learnt a load about alcohol this week on a program on BBC3 here in the UK.

Basically, alcohol is a diuretic which means your body gets rid of more water than it takes in whilst you're drinking alcohol based drinks. Because of this your body gets dehydrated and since your brain has lots of water in it, your brain looses water. As you know from a plant you starve of water it wilts and gets smaller which is all down to the cell level. Just like the leaf, your brain shinks and shivels slightly. Finally, due to it's smaller size the brain is causing unusual stress and strain on the tendons that link it to your skull. Which is where the hangover headache comes from.

So drinking a couple of pints of water before you go to bed is the best way to a) avoid the hangover headache and b) needed the loo as soon as you wake up! Fascinating isn't it!
yea, when i get in from a night out i always try to drink a pint of water before i goto sleep

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote