View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 03:34   #5
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Pathetic Ambitions

i've slept in every library ive ever got books from, just sit down, open a book lean over the table and g'night. Its a tad awkward on the system though, i had to periodically wake up and burb, leaning over traps gasses or something.

i want to dress up as a french maid (tnfs fault)

i want to go without food for a week, perhaps a fortnight, but at least a week.

I want to spend Christmas day walking around the empty streets on my own.