View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 10:44   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [uk] in the interestings of avoiding maternal wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Okay so so far all I have my mother is a card, and she told me that is all she wants. I'm now starting to get a sinking feeling though that if I turn up with only this she won't be best pleased. I still have time to fix this as I am not due home till Tuesday, so what would you lot do?
i told my mum yesterday that i wasn't getting her anything for mothers day and she said good.
Then she asked if I was getting her a card and I said no - waste of paper. She said good.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote