View Single Post
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 07:28   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [uk] in the interestings of avoiding maternal wrath

I thought I might as well outline an idea I had re: Mothers Day a few weeks ago here. I already mentioned it to some people, but I feel it is good enough to repeat.

Next time I go to my parent's house I buy cards for all the events which are to occur that year requiring such things (discounting Xmas, but you could always do that as well if you like). I then fill in all these cards (fathers birthday, mothers birthday, fathers day, mothers day, etc) and leave them in a drawer.

I simply phone someone in the house (not neccesarily the person whose "day" it is) and ask them to get it from the drawer. "Thankyous" will follow and any pesky hurting of feelings through my natural laziness/lack of organisation is avoided!

One potential problem I see with this plan is the lack of availability of certain cards at certain times in the year. There are a few solutions to that, involving more effort though, regrettably.