View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 14:03   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Two quick demands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramihyn
That was at least closer to what happened. Still you did put stuff together into context which didnt happen together, you wrongly cite private messages out of context and you make it appear one lead to another while in fact people didnt even know them at the time. Good way to stirr the whole thing up again while i thought we "should let it go now".
Stirring things up? Actually, some questions needed to be answered for the benefit of GD users so that this thread didn't carry on for several days. I went on my own knowledge from chatting to s|k and sitting in #forums all day without direct confirmation from you or Marv. I don't think that I was that far off, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramihyn
The only person who ever asked about more info about the content regarding what i posted, was you. Your request showed up nearly a day after my posts where erased so i assume you used mod powers to even view them. If i thought you where interested in the topic and not this wannabe "forum war", i would have pasted you a bunch of links and referals to media in a PM.
Hicks? Mod powers? Please don't make me laugh so hard

The only people able to view your deleted posts are JJ, the supermods (wakey, megla, JBG), PA-Team members with supermod access (i.e. Marv) and the GD mods (T&F and DM). Blame one of them for exposing your scheming!