View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2008, 14:48   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Purchasing Asteroids

stfu mz, it was alot more fun during prot. before they changed it to "purchase roids".
And, it could vary alot more than 1 out of 15.

Even if ur too inet cool to admit getting up every other tick to scan for roids and innit, and then have fun laughing at ur m8s who get 0/5, or cry urself when u didnt get as many as u should, is more fun than just getting up to buy roids, - I m not. ( long sentence )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote