View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2010, 10:22   #151
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
For someone throwing metaphors around you sure have a hard time understanding other's.

To make it simpler:

For murder you would be arrested and need to go to court for trial, 'just as' for cheating you are closed and need to come to #multihunters for 'trial'.

For speeding you get your ticket through the mail, for abusive fleetnames you get a warning and a mail. No need to go to the court/mh chan.
And that was what i was reffering to when i brought up the police example? You claimed i was wrong. you have just proven exactly what i said in the first place was correct about it been the same scanario. so therefore still failing to see your point to me earlier in this thread which was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
7) Your wrong. A player SHOULD come to the mhs channel to discuss their closure. Police dont arrest you via email. If they are cauht for violating a rule then they need to come see the MH (or MH's) and speak to the relevent person. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
(Just nitpicking this point)

Funnily enough, your own analogy proves you wrong. The police collect more money through mail than from actually arresting people. This is what Light is suggesting; that people who are 'speeding' don't have to come all the way to the police station, they simply have to pay the fine (removal of fleetnames for example) and be on their way.

So.. Your correct regarding the speeding.. however i said exactly the same thing you said regarding the police arresting you and needing to see somone to be proven guilty or inocent (same as entering the MH channel)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote