View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 13:57   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yes, I have read Tietäjä posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
I can hardly follow you pablissimo. I am not whinning, if you mean that.
But meanwhile I wonder how adult this self-declared mature "take all serious" forum is?
The message is directet at the people that call me an idiot.
I really dont want to generate more misunderstandings.

But, take it as you like, I seems you believe you could hurt me with digital letters........
Please, post a whole thread calling me idiot. That shows the only the level at which this person is. I am not personaly insultet by it.

I just dont like to get insultet without reason.
What I mean is we have absolutely no idea what the context of your original complaint is. If it's a PD-related thing, you'll be lucky to find anyone over here who has half a clue as to what's going on.

Edit:
In fact, it's like when you find a drunk guy in a pub. A really drunk guy, a career drinker if you will, who's so ****ed that he's swearing at the walls and picking fights with the colour purple. His inane ramblings are kind of entertaining from a 'smirk across the room and think at least I'm not that guy' point of view, but the charm wears off when he starts stealing your chips and pissing in your shoes.