Thread: With Marv gone
View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 13:56   #55
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: With Marv gone

Right, I'm going to refer you all to this thread from September. Yes, it's 5 pages long, but it's not a difficult read. Idler is exactly the type of person I had in mind to be brought into PA Team when writing my posts back then. He doesn't have to be put in charge of Support - his talents probably aren't best fulfilled there. I know that everyone has their own fiefdoms, but even Tony Blair reshuffles his cabinet once in a while.