View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 15:34   #18
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: New Conservatives, New Danger

Wasn't he sacked for this comment?

Quote:
He also said: "I came across a lot of ethnic minority soldiers who were idle and useless, but who used racism as cover for their misdemeanours.
i.e. not just for describing racism in the army?

I don't think Cameron should have sacked him, but the use of the term "a lot" was unwise because it could be - and would have been by labour - misconstrued as a racial generalisation on a much larger population. He should have used "some" to cover his back. Besides, the Tories are suppose to be the nice party now.

It's a pity really. I'd like the conservatives to become a realistic opposition party. I hope this won't damage them too much.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote