View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 12:51   #16
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New Conservatives, New Danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
To cover your points.

1) stupid comments for an MP and someone who will potentially be a member of the next parliment- yeah i suppose so, but when you read the whole article it isnt racist its more a statment of fact. Only people who would find it racist are probably white middle class people.These are called DO GOODERS.
He was on the Shadow Front Bench. the main problem is that he made these comments with a kind of 'that's the way it is' feeling and did not condemn these actions. If you say it's acceptable (or at least don't condemn) to call someone a 'black bastard' then you're going to run into difficulties. to then compare this to calling someone a 'fat bastard' is kind of missing the point.

Quote:
2) Same tories ? well we can all read a history book i guess, but in the words of someone catching a decent wave, "you had to be there" some of us were. Some of us saw the previous labour government as well. - however politics is rude and a personal thing so no more from me on that
I wish you would. I've no idea what you're trying to say.

Quote:
3) To cover your army bullying, if you deem abuse for being ginger/black/short/tall/white/indian/mixed race/jewish/italian/greek/thick/clever/fat/thin/glasses wearer(four eyes)Bullying, then just dont join up but also do not judge unless you have been there.
Funnily enough, I do consider abuse for all of those things to be bullying. Isn't that weird?

Quote:
What is wrong with the whole system is that too many people want to treat the army (thats basically the place where you learn to KILL PEOPLE ) like some civil service.
the Army is not a perfect institution. A report was published the other day saying that bullying was still rampant, though progress was being made. If it was found that corpral punishment was still being employed in some barracks it would not be deemed acceptable. I can't see why verbal abuse should be any different.

Quote:
Unfortunately, what is wrong with the whole system, is that the people that a Soldier will have to come into contact with, do not subscribe to the same basic human rights as you might do in your cosey coseted detached house in bloody suburbia owned or funded by mummy and daddy.

The people a soldier will meet will try to shoot you. They will try to Blow you up, They will throw petrol bombs at you, they will throw rocks at you, they will surprise surprise, call you names .......ginger/black/short/tall/white/indian/mixed race/jewish/italian/greek/thick/clever/fat/thin/four eyes.
Oh how well you know me. I'm just waiting for mummy and daddy to die and collect my inheritance.

Funnily enough, I doubt someone shouting insults at you when you're under fire is going to be your main concern. there isalso the issue that they probably won't speak the same language and you'll probably be in a tank with far more guns than the enemy who have just been bombed to shit by the Air Force.

Quote:
So i would love to know your solution to building someone who can take this sort of abuse. Perhaps a racial awareness course for the whole world ?

"sorry we can not come and help/invade your country until everyone has been on a course "
I would imagine this is exactly what they said about corporal punishment before it was abolished. Just because it's always been done doesn't mean it's the right way or indeed the best way.

Quote:
Oh and btw mister jonny foreigner dont give our soldiers any abuse cause we will arrest you for racial crimes...however, you can shoot them, kill them or bomb them thats ok....
You were teetering on the edge for a while but this is the precise moment when you offically crossed into the retarded section of our society.

Quote:
now ask yourself, do i think your a twat ?
I'm not sure you're of a fit mental state to be honest. I wouldn't dare guess what you were thinking.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote